Tuesday 23 June 2015

Welcome

Welcome to the new website for year 7 maths. The idea of this website is for you to have access to what we cover in class, even if you miss a lesson. You will be able to access worksheets and any assignments we look at throughout the year. I will also put up useful websites and other links that I think you may find helpful or interesting.
If you have any questions or suggestions for this page, you may talk to me about these at any time.
Your parents can also access this page, so they can check to see what we are covering in class and also look at any assignments or homework we have on the go.

If you ever have any questions regarding a post I put up or any content we cover in class, you can always comment on this page and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment